May 24, 2006

The Social Whirl

The past few days and the rest of this week may be the busiest time I think I can remember for Jonah and me. Just look at this list of things that I've already attended or will be attending:

Saturday, May 20 - a friend's baby shower

Sunday, May 21 - read at church, volunteered at the Mimistry Fair after Mass

Monday, May 22 - a friend's four-year-old son's birthday party

Tuesday, May 23 - work and a visit from CEP for dinner

Wednesday, May 24 - lunch with two friends at a favorite restaurant in Vienna

Thursday, May 25 - a wading pool party for Jonah's little buddy Evan's one year birthday, then dinner in the evening with my dear friend Greg whose birthday I forgot last week (oops! I can only blame the senility on motherhood - I think I'm losing my mind sometimes!)

Friday, May 26 - I actually have nothing planned for this day, except for going to work.

Saturday, May 27 - going to a movie and possibly dinner with CEP (Josh has agreed to babysit!)

Sunday, May 28 - going to a party for Jonah's little "girlfriend" Ashley's one year birthday

Whew! I think I need to go take a nap! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lenise said...

Sounds exhausting, but fun! I hope Jonah has a great time =]

9:54 PM  
Blogger KYP said...

Wow! You have been busy frolicking...and if we're both still awake at the end of the week, we'll enjoy our "girls' night out". :)

8:44 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Oh, don't worry, I'll be awake! I'm not going to miss the first chance I've had in ages to get out to see a movie for anything! :)

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home