January 26, 2006

Unexpected Milestone

Yesterday evening, Jonah peed standing up for the first time.

Josh and I were getting the little guy ready for his bath. He was undressed, and Josh was holding him in a standing postion on the floor in front of him, just talking to him and making goofy faces to keeep him entertained for a few minutes. Jonah decides that this is an opportune time to relieve his little bladder and promptly lets out a small stream. He not only hit the floor, but he also strategically managed to hit Josh in the pants in a place that made it look like Josh had wet himself!

We all had a good laugh! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lenise said...

That IS funny =]

I'm sure Jay has wet standing up, but only in his diaper, as far as I know ;)

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should I be proud or worried that my daughter has also been known to do this?

11:08 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Sounds like she could hold her own against any boy out there! I'd be proud! :)

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home