January 18, 2006

Tag, I'm It!

Lenise has tagged me to answer the following questions, so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
Gas station cashier
Door-to-door canvasser (sp?) for the U.S. Public Interest Research Group
Computer sales assistant at W&L University
Tax accountant (current)

Four Movies I (could/would) Watch Over and Over Again:
The Lord of the Rings trilogy
Erin Brockovich
Keeping the Faith
Harry Potter (all of them)

Four Books I (could/would) Read Over and Over Again (besides the Bible):
Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series (awesome books!)
Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series
J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings trilogy
OK, this isn't a specific book, but I could read and have read numerous books about Elizabeth I - I'm fascinated by the period in history
(these all consisted of more than one book, but oh well!)

Four Places I've Lived:
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Upper Marlboro, MD
Atlanta, GA
Lexington, VA
Atlanta, GA

Four T.V. Shows I Watch:
Only one of these is currently still on - the others are ones I watch as reruns or on DVD:
24
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
Friends
Ally McBeal

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam
London, England
Venice, Italy
Tucson, AZ

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
I don't get to go online every day, but when I can I visit:
My Blogroll
washingtonpost.com
AOL.com to check email
kenrichmond.com (the realtor who helped us get into our current place has a website that offers Private Search Results for clients who are looking to buy a house, so I check our organizer periodically)

Four Favorite Foods:
Vietnamese pho (beef or chicken noodle soup)
Vietnamese con chua (a sweet and sour fish soup)
My mom's eggrolls
Salmon the way I make it (poached in white cooking wine with lemon and herbs)

Four Places I'd Like to Be Right Now:
At home with my adorable son! (oh, yeah, and my husband, too :) )
In a renovated castle in England or Scotland or Ireland
In a house with a turret
St. Maarten

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
I don't really check out any other blogs other than those of whom have already been tagged, so I tag anyone else who happens to check out my blog and ask them to post their answers in a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home