January 11, 2006

Feeling Somewhat Human Again

I think I am finally on the upswing from having numerous health issues that have kept me from being my normally active self. That's why I haven't posted anything in some time; the time that I would have usually spent doing things like check email or other things has been spent resting.

It started out as a sinus infection, a repeat of what I had in November, and I was given a prescription for amoxicillin to take care of the problem. Well, the cure for the sinus infection turned out to be the cause of my next issue, clostridium difficile, which made it necessary for me to remain near a bathroom for several days. The diarrhea caused by the clostridium difficile seems to have cleared up on its own now, but I lost something between two and four pounds in as many days, so I am in a somewhat weakened state. I need to start eating more again, but that would actually necessitate regaining my full appetite, which I am slowly doing, but it's taking time.

In any case, I'm mending, but please pray that the clostridium difficile doesn't cause me any more problems.

I plan to post more picitures soon, too. I was going to do so with this posting, but, as luck would have it, the camera's battery gave out as I was trying to transfer to pictures to the computer, so that's going to have to wait until the battery is recharged. Sorry, Nana - I know you want to see more pictures of your grandbaby!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's alright...they're worth waiting for!!! Just not too long, O.K.? Love you all...

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home