June 09, 2006

And So the Period of Dual Home Ownership Begins

.....and who knows when it will end! We're still waiting to get a bite on our place. I really hope we're able to sell our condo in the next couple of months. You wouldn't think it would be that difficult what with it being one of the more affordable places on the market in Vienna, which is a very disirable location around here, but it is. Please keep us in your prayers, and please pray that God will send someone to us who wants to buy our condo!

And FYI, we won't be officially moving until the end of July/early August, so I'll get the new address and phone number to all interested parties at that time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lenise said...

Congratulations! I personally couldn't wait to take over a roomier house. Y'all are patient!

But that's actually good, since Jonah's birthday present will be arriving in Vienna soon (really- I ordered it finally!)

I told Josh, and I'll tell you: I'm praying for your place to sell. Please pray for us to persevere in trusting that God's will for us will be done, too.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Absolutely, Len! You got it!

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home