March 24, 2005

Tired and Moody

These last few weeks of pregnancy are really taking their toll on me. I guess nature must be making up for how easy it was early on. I've been very tired from not getting much sleep and from running around on the weekends trying to get stuff done and ready for the little one. I need more sleep and some downtime. I'm also dealing with one of those unmentionable problems that can happen to pregnant women, so I'm also in a bit of physical discomfort, which doesn't do great things for me. Combining these things to the hormones raging through me, it's not surprising that I had a little mini breakdown this morning. Thank goodness for supportive husbands!

If there are any friends out there who are reading this (I don't know how many of you there are since I haven't really advertised the fact that I'm keeping a blog), I want to thank you for everything you've done and given me over the past couple of weeks for my two baby showers. You will all be getting personal thank-yous in the mail (eventually!), but I wanted to send out preliminary thanks in case it takes a while for the snail mail ones to get written and sent.

2 Comments:

Blogger KYP said...

Dear Cathy! Sorry that you are feeling a bit beat-up. I hope that you can get rest, and put your feet up (literally) over the next month (plus a week or so).

7:04 PM  
Blogger Lenise said...

I hate the unmentionables. I had one that persisted for months after Jay was born :P

Anyway, seeing as how I STILL don't have my thank yous (or the announcements) out, I will understand if you don't get around to it in the near future.

Just rest as much as possible, and take advantage of your supportive husband. He'll understand!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home