February 08, 2005

Extremities

Last night, for the first time, I was able to feel a little extremity poking and moving around through my abdominal wall. I don't know which extremity it was, though, hand, foot, elbow, etc. I'd felt little pokings before, but this time it was really moving around, not just little pokes; this actually made my belly move! Josh felt it, too, and was so excited!

Tomorrow I go in for my gestational diabetes test, and I'll have to drink what I've been told is some rather nasty-tasting glucose concoction. Cheers!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lenise said...

Mine was orange flavored, and really wasn't bad. Of course, I drink lots of sugary drinks :)

1:34 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Yeah, mine is orange, too. They gave it to me in advance at my last appointment and said to just drink it an hour before the next appointment. I'm hoping it won't be too bad, but several people have told me it's nasty-tasting. You're the first person, Len, to say that it wasn't all that bad! :)

2:57 PM  
Blogger KYP said...

How was the glucose? My sister said hers was nasty.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home