June 12, 2006

I'm Blushing

I never thought it possible to receive such praise for simply being me. I've offered to help out my dear friend CEP by having her stay at my home before and after a medical procedure, and to also be at the hospital while the procedure is performed, which is something I just figured to be the least I could do for a friend, particualrly one who has helped me out in the past (recall my sprained ankle a couple of years ago when she carried me down the stairs in order to get to the car!). I've received warm words not only from CEP herself, but from her mother and a mutual friend. Not that I have any self-confidence issues, but it is reassuring to know that I can bring some measure of comfort to the people in my life, espeically those who are important to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home