January 31, 2008

Recent Jonah Sayings

1) While standing on his Thomas the Tank Engine storage box, which is next to a floor lamp: "I am tall as the light! I am tall as the KITCHEN!"

2) At any point when I'm asking him to do something that he doesn't want to do right away: "I am very busy busy busy busy, Mommy!"

3) Sometimes in the morning while hopping up and down on his bed (a mattress on the floor) as I am attempting to get him dressed for the day with varying degrees of frustration and amusement: "I have energy!"

4) And just tonight as Josh and I were getting Jonah down for bed: "Daddy is NOT my daddy!" And when asked, "If Daddy is not your daddy, then what is Daddy?": "A consultant!"

Note to Lenise: It looks as though you will need to let Jay know about Jonah's recent proclamation. For those who don't know, Jay recently informed Josh that he was Jonah's daddy and not a boy (see Lenise's blog for details). Turns out Josh is neither a daddy or a boy, just a consultant! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Jay will never believe it. Once he knows something, he KNOWS it ;)

-L

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home