November 21, 2008

And Now a Story from Jonah

"When I was 23 yeaars old, I worked in a building on the 49th level, and the elevator went up, up, up all the way to the 49th level, and I could look out the window and see the cars were teeny-tiny (using finger gestures for small here), and then I got in the elevator and it went all the way back down, and I got in my car and went speed limit 55 all the way home, and then I took a nap, and it was a really long nap, and I didn't get up until the clock said 5:23."

Where did he come up with that one?!

2 Comments:

Blogger KYP said...

Is some of it from overhearing how you used to work in a highrise in downtown Atlanta? But has he ever been in a skyscraper himself? Very complex...

6:16 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I don't think he's ever been in a building that has more than 20 floors, nor do I think he's ever really heard about my working in the Georgia Pacific building. Who knows, maybe he's remembering a past life! :)

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home