February 15, 2009

Back to Normal

It has been an emotional roller coaster here over the past few weeks. Almost three weeks ago, we were very excited to discover that I was pregnant, only to suffer a devastating miscarriage one week later. For reasons I'll probably never undersstand, God needed that baby with Him. Fortunately (if that word can even be used in a situation like this), it wasn't physically painful, just uncomfortable. We (me especially) were very sad for quite a while. However, things are pretty much back to normal now, and life goes on.

Here are some photos of Jonah from the happier moments of the past few weeks.


Making snow angels in the first real snow of this winter. I wish I had a picture of us sledding down the hill behind our house, but Josh wasn't able to come out and play, and it's hard to sled and snap a picture at the same time!


Waving his Terrible Towel for the Steelers during the Super Bowl. Go Steelers!


Jumping with his Valentine's balloon. A pretty good action shot, if I do say so myself!


Pretending to talk on the phone! Just a precursor to his teenage years, I'm sure, when he'll be constantly on the phone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home