June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day....

....to my darling husband and to the other men I know who are fathers. I think Josh has enjoyed his first Father's Day. He's been on a Star Wars kick ever since he saw Episode 3, so I decided to get him Episodes 4-6 and 1 on DVD to replace the VHS versions he already had. In addition, I also ordered an ice cream cake from his favorite ice cream shop, Coldstone Creamery. He seemed happy, particularly with the card he received from Jonah! "I think he had a little help getting that card," he said. Hmm, that may be.....! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lenise said...

Paul FINALLY got his Father's Day gift today. Harumph!

And my folks sent two t-shirts. One sized 2-T that says "Little Guy" and the other one in Paul's size that says "Big Guy". Very cute ;)

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home