October 26, 2004

One of the Differences Between Cats and Babies

I had to take Callie, our younger cat, to the vet today for her annual checkup. Everything went fine: she's at a good weight, she got poked and prodded, she got her claws clipped, and she got her shots.

Later on, while speaking to a friend who has two children of her own, my friend made the comment that this was good practice for when I have to start taking the baby to the doctor.

"Yeah, it kinda is," I said, "except that cats don't scream when they're stuck with a needle."

"Oh, yeah, I guess that's true," she conceded.

:)

1 Comments:

Blogger KYP said...

Too true! Except some can howl pretty loudly. :-) Thanks for letting me come over the other night, and let me know the dates for when you guys are going out of town--and where the kitty litter is so that I can refill it!

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home