February 21, 2008

My More Liberal Friends Will Enjoy This.....

Much to my chagrin, some time ago Josh taught Jonah to say "Obama '08", and the phrase has stuck in his mind and will occasionally punctuate our conversations. Well, yesterday evening I had turned on the news (my only real link with the events of the world these days, there not being much time for reading washingtonpost.com or anything like that), and they usually start the newscast with updates on the campaign for the White House. It was time for dinner, though, and I wanted to get Jonah to come with me to wash his hands, but he says to me, "I am just watching for Obama right now!"

Darn you, Josh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lenise said...

I wouldn't worry about it. Jonah's much too smart to let Daddy's brainwashing stick. He'll have things figured out long before he gets to vote ;)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home