October 28, 2004

Underlying Issues?

After spending an enjoyable dinner with a good friend last night, I found myself with 45 minutes until the stores in the mall where we had had dinner closed for the night. Since I had the opportunity, I decided it was time to go in search of new underwear. I'd been feeling the need to purchase these "delicate" items for some weeks, ever since I'd been feeling the ever increasing pressure of my regular ones because of my ever-growing belly. So I went into the mall's sole department store.

When I came home, new underthings in tow, and told Josh what I had purchased, he gave me this look like I was completely crazy. It was a look like, "What did you need to buy underwear for?"

Sometimes men just don't understand, especially when they're the type who wear the same underwear and socks for a decade and think that they're perfectly ok even if they have several holes in them and are so thin in places as to be almost translucent! :p

1 Comments:

Blogger KYP said...

Too true--glad you have comfortable "unmentionables" now! :-)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home