November 19, 2004

Back in the US of A

Josh and I returned from London on Monday evening. We had a wonderful time on our trip, and the baby is already an international traveler! :) I'll have to post some picutres as soon as I figure out how (Len, your help would be greatly appreciated!).

The morning after our return, we had our next prenatal doctor's appointment. We waited half and hour for our five-minute appointment, but we did get to hear baby's heartbeat for only the second time, so that made the wait worthwhile.

Now, I'm trying to fight a cold. I stayed home from work yesterday to try nd get this thing out of my system, but it's persisting today, which makes it hard to fully concentrate at work. At least I have the weekend coming up to try and recover a bit more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lenise said...

Cathy, I downloaded bloggerbot/hello as described here: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=324&topic=13

Feel free to give me a call if you run into trouble!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home