March 25, 2008

Belated Easter Photos

A stomach bug will make many things belated, but I digress........

Here's Jonah looking for the eggs that the "Easter Bunny" left all over the house for him to find. The funky pants to the left belong to Josh - rather appropirate Easter colors, don't you think?!

A full body picture of Jonah in his Easter finery. Doesn't he look like a little gentleman?

A rare Mommy and Jonah picture. I need to have some photographic evidence that I'm his mother, after all! I shouldn't always be the one behind the camera!

And finally, here's a picture of the little egg-hunter during one of the two egg hunts we did outslide for him. He really got into finding eggs and insisted on another hunt, so we indulged him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Yeah, I did a hunt for Jay when he was two and a half, but he didn't have one this year. We were at Grandpa and Grandma's, so there was plenty of excitement anyway.

-L again

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home