May 10, 2008

Six Years and Counting

Tomorrow marks the sixth anniversary of Josh and I being hitched. Above is a photo of a rather funny moment in our ceremony where we were trying to light the unity candle. We tried about three times before the candle would finally light, which is why we were laughing when this picture was taken! Well, I would say that this photo pretty much represents what our marriage has been so far; sometimes we don't always get things right the first time, or we don't agree on how something should be done, but we keep on trying, and we eventually make it work. Happy anniversary, Josh! I still love you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Aww! Happy anniversary, you two!

I'm glad you figured out where the Southern Season goodies came from =] I just can't get the hang of these new-fangled web-based forms =-P

Len

8:30 PM  
Blogger KYP said...

Reiterated ditto second congratulations! I love you guys, and you all have a sweet little son--I'm glad the Mother's Day adventures went well, too.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home